We’re seeking smart and motivated thinkers, students, recent graduates, experts in the areas of political science, economy, finance, IT, international relations, business that have a core interest in global politics to boldly expand our footprint at the intersection of politics and markets.
We invest in people. To deliver a quality product we need a quality based on motivated people that work together and advance as a team. Why seek just a job, when you can become part of something major, that transcends the lines of routine. Become a member of our family and together we will fight for Romania, and our clients.
A flexible work environment; the possibility to engage in strategic projects of major importance; international experience, network and knowledge; become part of an innovative network that works in the spirit of international law and promotes core democratic values. Hands on experience on top geopolitical subjects.
Put your talent to work in a fast – paced environment and explore the vast possibilities of growth that we offer. Send your resume to (email@example.com), for consideration to become part of our network.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill.
Every three months, we bring on students or recent graduates to gain hands-on training. The role of a researcher within the Political Risk Training Program (PRTP) is unique and exciting. You’ll be assigned to a research team and interact closely with our lead analysts on their coverage.
Candidates must pursue or have:
- a bachelor’s degree in political science, business, economy, regional studies, history, international relations, European studies, IT.
- deep knowledge, some in-country experience, and English language fluency.
- a strong interest in Romania’s geopolitical imperatives, strategic options and performance as a NATO member state and a European Union member state.
- the ability to exercise independent judgment when evaluating data
- comfort working in a dynamic, fast paced environment that requires critical thinking, solid writing skills, and concise argumentation.